The original Fully-Assembled Bike Transport service for cyclists and triathletes alike. For an additional fee TBT will take your wheel bag and a gear bag, too!
- Use the easy online reservation form to guarantee space for your bike.
- Drop off your bike fully assembled* at one of our conveniently located partner shops, roughly one week in advance.**
- For an additional fee TBT will take your wheel bag and a gear bag, too!
- We’ll carefully load your fully assembled bike on one of our secure, smooth-riding trucks and drive it to your race. In most cases, your bike will not leave our possession.***
- Your bike (and bags) will arrive at its destination a few days prior to race day. Pick-up is at the on-site TBT corral, at or very near the Expo and transition area.
- We’ll put your pedals back on your bike and get you on your way within minutes, confident that your custom fit remains unchanged.
- Post-race, simply wheel your bike back to TBT for return transport home. We’ll remove the pedals, pack your bike safely and securely once again and return it to your local shop, where you’ll pick it up at your convenience. Sticky sports drink and road grime don’t bother us – there’s no need to clean your rig until you arrive back home.
- You’re free to relax and enjoy your hard-earned finish – leave the details to TBT!
For an additional $40, we will also transport a medium-sized gear bag to most races.**** The gear bag is a great way to ship pedals, helmet, bike shoes, water bottles, wetsuit and Co2 cartridges (continental shipments only).
For an additional $25, we will transport your wheel bag, containing wheels only.