As uncertainty surrounding travel restrictions and the possibility of event postponements or cancellations increases, I wanted to reach out and let our customers know that as of today, our plans for providing service to events on our schedule remain unchanged. We are in constant communication with our race director partners and we will adapt accordingly if any event is postponed or canceled.
We understand that you may be waiting for confirmation that your event is going ahead as scheduled, prior to making a reservation to ship your bike. As a particular event date nears, our ability to accommodate last-minute reservations will be limited. For this reason, if you plan to ship your bike with TBT to any event this year, we recommend that you go ahead and make your reservation so that we can complete our logistics planning accordingly.
Should your event be rescheduled or postponed by the race director, in accordance with our longstanding policy, you will be eligible to defer your reservation to a later event. Deferrals or credits do not expire and there is no fee to reschedule your reservation.
We hope to see you at a race soon. In the meantime, each of us has a responsibility and a duty to mitigate our own risk of acquiring and/or spreading the virus. Please follow the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) which can be found at Advice for Public.
President and Founder