*Fees vary depending on the location of the event. Find your event.
- Disassembly/reassembly of the bike – either have the time and know-how yourself, or pay a mechanic to do it for you (approximately $35 each of four procedures, $140 total)
- Purchase ($300-400) or rental ($50) of bike case – plus the hassle of hauling it through the airport along with all your gear
- Standard airline bike fee (up to $200 each way, $400 total), plus oversize fee if bike + case exceeds 50lbs (up to $200 additional each way, $400 total) – plus the stress of wondering whether your bike will arrive on time and intact
- Upgrade car rental to accommodate bike (approximately additional $30/day)
- Make time for reassembly of bike
- All this stress and expense, when you’d prefer to rest and focus on getting ready for your big day!
- Repeat the disassembly/reassembly process following the race
- Total Cost may be upwards of $600!
- PS: TBT offers a loyalty program! Purchase 5 transports and receive the 6th transport free! That’s an additional 20% off each transport!
You will literally save hundreds of dollars and immeasurable peace of mind utilizing the easy & economical service of TriBike Transport!