Pack & Ship Page
You’ve come to love the hassle-free service that TriBike Transport provides, but we’re not providing fully-assembled transport from your location? No worries!
TBT offers Pack & Ship Transport to athletes living in areas that our trucks just can’t get to. You’re only responsible for dis-assembling and boxing your bike for outbound shipping and then re-assembly once your bike is returned home. We’ll handle the rest!
- Ship your bike from anywhere in the continental U.S. Hawaii or Canada
- use the easy online reservation form to guarantee space for your bike.
- Drop your disassembled, boxed bike off at your neighborhood FedEx.
- TBT’s trained staff will receive your bike, rebuild it according to your markings, and have it ready for you to ride for the race.
- Bike pick-up is at the on-site TBT corral or a TBT Partner Venue; at or very near the Expo and transition area.
- Post-race, simply wheel your bike back to the TBT corral/Partner Venue and they will disassemble, pack it safely, and have it delivered back to the address of your choice.
- Enjoy the same service and convenience from TriBike Transport that you’ve come to expect.
- You may disassemble and pack your bike independently. Or, you may take it to your local bike shop for packing. For a fee, they may disassemble and pack the bike for you.
- You may use your own bike box. Or, the bike shop may be able to pack your bike with materials from their new inventory shipments (e.g. card board box and packing materials).
- Boxes that are oversized may incur a Large Package Surcharge directly from FedEx.*
*Per FedEx: "A Large Package Surcharge will be applied to each FedEx package when its length plus girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined exceeds 130 inches (330cm), but does not exceed the maximum UPS size of 165 inches (419cm)."
Oversized packages are subject to a $57.50 surcharge each way. This means you may be charged $115 for a round-trip Pack & Ship reservation.
For more information from FedEx on oversized packages, please click here.
For information on how to calculate the size of your box, click here.
- You may ship your bike from your home, your local bike shop, or any location serviced by FedEx.*
*In-bound time varies by event, destination location, and origin location. Please contact Customer Service if you'd like an estimated ship date.
- After creating your reservation, you'll be sent a Pack & Ship form to provide your personalized shipping information. Our Pack & Ship coordinator will create shipping labels with the addresses that you provide.
- The price quoted online includes round-trip shipping through FedEx.*
*One-way shipments are possible to most domestic events. Please contact Customer Service for more info.
- A qualified mechanic will rebuild your bike according to any provided markings.
- Pick-up your reassembled bike from our specified location and take it to the race course!
- Experience the same on-site TBT benefits as our fully-assembled events.*
*Due to logistical concerns and employee allocation, service at Pack & Ship Only events may differ.
- See your Event Page for specific pick-up location and hours.
- Simply return your bike to us after the race and we'll send it home.
- A qualified mechanic will disassemble and pack your bike.
- We'll ship your packed bike to the return address that you provided.
- See your Event Page for specific return location and hours.
- Your bike will arrive home via FedEx.*
*Out-bound time varies by event, destination location, and origin location. Please contact Customer Service if you'd like a time estimate.
- Give your bike a hug and get it ready to ride! Or leave it in the box for a while.
Domestic reservations start at $450.
Over-seas reservations start at $750.
To review the Pack & Ship FAQs, click here.
To make a reservation, click here.